Lotus Foods Stainless Steel Rice Cooker and Steamer, 12 Cup Capacity
- 12 cup capacity rice cooker with 100% stainless steel cooking pot and steaming tray; Please refer to the operating manual included with the product for usage instructions
- Stainless steel preserves flavor and nutritional value, does not absorb odors, is non-reactive, and will not tarnish or rust
- A safe alternative to aluminum and non-stick cooking surface
- Simple 1-2-3 cooking and fast, easy clean up; One year warranty
- Includes: Rice cooker, stainless steel inner cooking pot & steaming tray, glass lid & rice paddle
Warning: str_repeat(): Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/vaishu4/public_html/kitchensappliancestrade.com/wp-content/themes/AA6/functions.php on line 73
Lotus Foods Stainless Steel Rice Cooker and Steamer
Not all rice cookers are created equal. Sure, they may look similar, but look closer. You will see that the Lotus Foods Rice Cooker has a rice cooking pot and steaming tray that are both constructed completely out of stainless steel. Not just a stainless steel coating, but made completely from this perfect cooking material that is the healthiest choice for all your rice cooking and steaming preparations. Your rice and vegetables only come in contact with a stainless steel cooking surface.
What are the advantages of stainless steel?
- The ONLY non-reactive metal used in cookware.
- Preserves flavor and nutritional value.
- Does not absorb unusual odors or flavors.
- Will not react with acidic foods or sauces.
- Will not rust, tarnish, peel, or pit, ever.
- Cooking pot and steaming tray are 100% recyclable.
- Simple 1-2-3 cooking with fast, easy clean up.
To find out more about the benefits of stainless steal and the health concerns over aluminum and non-stick coatings, visit www.lotusfoods.com.For best results with outstanding flavor and texture, use Lotus Foods rices. Learn about all Lotus Foods heirloom, organic and More Crop Per Drop rice, handcrafted on small family farms and find delicious recipes at www.lotusfoods.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can the rice cooker cook other grains or only rice?
A: Yes, it can cook any grain with similar stovetop directions to rice (quinoa, amaranth, millet, etc...). With special preparation, other grains can be cooked as well (like steel cut oats).
Q: How do I cook different kinds of rice? Do you have cooking instructions for different kinds of rice and grains?
A: It’s best to follow the water-to-grain ratios provided with the purchased products. All Lotus Foods rices provide cooking directions.
Q: How long does it take to cook rice? Will this cook rice faster?
A: White rice varies between 10 minutes and 25 minutes, and whole grain rice varies between 20 minutes and 50 minutes. Preparing rice in a rice cooker is more convenient and requires less attention, but does take slightly longer (a few minutes).
Q: What makes this rice cooker special?
A: It’s one of the few stainless steel rice cookers on the market. Surgical grade stainless steel is the only non-reactive metal cookware, so , unlike aluminum and nonstick surfaces, you don’t have to worry about any substances leeching into your rice.
The 12-cup capacity (cooked rice) and handy steaming tray are other features that make this cooker special. With the steamer, you can steam vegetables, fish, tamales, re-heat frozen foods (a great way to avoid using a microwave), soften tortillas, etc…
Q: Does the cooker have a warranty?
A: Yes, the rice cooker has a 1-year warranty. Please fill out the warranty card and mail it in to Lotus Foods. Retain proof of purchase as a backup
- ASIN: B007ZZVD8Q
- Item model number: 708953201009
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews